This short series of steps enables Cisco Duo admins to connect their Duo instances to Bigeye for single sign on. Bigeye supports connection via OpenID Connect (OIDC). Upon completion, your employees will be able to login to Bigeye via Duo.
- As a Duo administrator, we recommend following your OIDC application process, such as the setup process documented by Duo
- You will need the following information to connect to Bigeye:
- Scopes: openid, profile, and email
- Login Redirect URL:
- In a new tab open up One Time Secret (https://onetimesecret.com/). This will allow you to securely share your app’s sensitive details with the Bigeye team via an encrpyted link.
- In the first text box, paste in your app’s Client ID, Client Secret, and Discovery URL, each separated by a new line.
- Below, create a simple pass code for your secret.
- Below, select 1 Day as your Lifetime.
- Click Create a secret link.
- Once the link has been created, share the link along with the pass code to your Bigeye team. The Bigeye team will complete the configuration our end and let you know your integration is ready.
Updated 21 days ago